Join Our In-Studio Classes, Book Online Now!Discover the thrill of ballroom dancing for yourself! Become the dancer you always wanted to be...
Here is an outline list of the Precautions we are taking to reopen Safely.
Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands before and after your lesson.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Social Distancing Responsibly
- If you are sick, feeling run down, coughing, etc. Please Stay Home!
- Every teacher will have their own part of the ballroom so we can limit the interaction between each student lesson.
- We will only allow a maximum of 3 teachers in the ballroom at a time. These teachers will also be teaching No Touch Lessons.
- Please bring your own water bottle or cup for water.
- For anyone at risk who are concerned about getting Covid 19, we are still offering Virtual Lessons.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when in studio
- Everyone must wear a cloth face cover when they are in the studio.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- We will Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces in between each lesson. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.